Please note that our tailgate for the University of Miami game occurs inside Marlins Park. Therefore, you will need to purchase a game ticket in order to attend our tailgate. To do so, you can purchase a ticket online via fiusports.com. You are encouraged to also purchase a parking pass. You must pre-purchase a parking pass to park in one of the Marlins Park garages. If you have any questions, please contact a ticket office representative at 305-FIU-GAME.
To ensure the safety and security of our Guests, the Marlins reserve the right to thoroughly inspect all bags, clothing or other articles prior to entry into Marlins Park. The Marlins may prohibit entry to any Guest or require removal of any items at their sole discretion.
In accordance with Major League Baseball security regulations, the following policies will be enforced at all entrances:
- Bags must be no larger than 16"x16"x8" in size. All bags are subject to inspection; clear bags are preferred.
- Guests shall be limited to one (1) soft-sided bag (e.g. diaper bag, small purse, fanny pack, backpack, etc.) per person.
- Bag-size bins will be used at inspection points, and bags and their contents must fit without assistance, modification or adjustment.
- Briefcases and hard-sided coolers/containers are NOT permitted.
- Any item deemed to be dangerous, inappropriate or disruptive to the safety of Marlins Park Guests/Staff/property will be denied entry.
There is no storage area for items or bags at Marlins Park. Guests arriving by mass transit should take particular care not to bring any prohibited items, as no exceptions will be made.