SATURDAY, DEC. 21 | 4:30 P.M. CT KICKOFF (5:30 P.M. ET)
ESPN | MONTGOMERY, ALABAMA
AT CRAMTON BOWL STADIUM
Official FIU Camellia Bowl Fan Experience Event Schedule
Friday, December 20:
6:15 p.m. - Montgomery Holiday Parade
Bring your family out to Dexter Avenue in downtown Montgomery for a vision of Christmas with this year's Annual Christmas Parade, featuring the FIU Marching Band and spirit teams.
After parade - AviatorBAR
166 Commerce St, Montgomery, AL 36104
Join fellow Panther fans immediately after the parade for some food and drinks at the official FIU Camellia Bowl Bar!
Saturday, December 21:
1:30 p.m. - FIU Prep Rally
1215 Madison Ave, Montgomery, AL 36104
The Guardian Credit Union Fan Fest at Paterson Field opens at 12:00 p.m. Join FIU fans at the main stage for a pep rally at Fan Fest led by our FIU Marching Band prior to the tailgate.
2:00 - 4:00 p.m. - Panther Fan Tailgate
Located inside the Guardian Credit Union Fan Fest at Paterson Field directly across from Cramton Bowl Stadium. Prepare to cheer the Panthers on to victory at the official Panther Fan Tailgate. Includes a local BBQ, unlimited soda, water, beer or wine, music, giveaways, and lots of blue and gold spirit – including a special appearance by the FIU Marching Band.
4:30 p.m. - Kickoff for Camellia Bowl
220 Hall St, Montgomery, AL 36104
Cheer on our Panthers to victory inside the Cramton Bowl Stadium!
Please note this important information:
- Panther Fan Tailgate tickets do not include Camellia Bowl game tickets. Click here to purchase your game ticket.
- Inclement and cold weather is expected, with 100% chance of rain, so please plan accordingly. Umbrellas are not allowed inside the Cramton Bowl stadium.
- The Guardian Credit Union Fan Fest is rain or shine.
- The Cramton Bowl stadium has a clear bag policy. Bags no larger than 12x12 are allowed inside the Cramton Bowl stadium.
- Guests may not bring food or beverages inside the Cramton Bowl stadium or the Panther Fan Tailgate.