Are you counting down the days to the start of football season? So are we! That's why we put together this one-stop shop for all things FIU Football for FIU Alumni prior to the start of the upcoming 2023 football season.
FIU Alumni Pregames
FIU Football returns on August 26, and we are excited to bring you FIU Alumni Pregames! View the schedule and join us as we prepare to cheer our Panthers to victory.
FIU Alumni Watch Parties
Get ready to watch the Panthers take the W this 2023 football season from your communites!
General Ticket Information
FIU Football season tickets are the best deal in town! Our Alumni Season Ticket offer is for a reserved sideline seat at $100 per seat, a 20% discount from the original. To purchase please contact Justin Besz at 305-348-7884 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Biscayne Bay Lounge
Open for every home game in the FIU Football Stadium, the Biscayne Bay Lounge, located on a patio behind the west end zone, is a great spot to take in the game. Alumni are encouraged to hang out on the patio all game long!
When the Panthers arrive at the stadium, approximately two hours and 15 minutes prior to kickoff, fans are encouraged to leave their tailgate and welcome the team. They'll be dropped off on the east side of Tamiami Hall and walk through the promenade and into the stadium at Gate 6. The band will be playing, and the spirit team will be there cheering them on. The team will be excited, so make sure to be there to join in on the fun!
Tailgating in Tamiami Park returns in 2023, but this season it will be available for all six home games. The Cuban Memorial Area of the park, just southeast of FIU Football Stadium, is the perfect setting for large gatherings of fans to enjoy pregame activities. Priority parking and tailgating spots closest to the stadium will be reserved for Panther Club members at the $150 level and above. General single-game parking in The Park will be available to purchase online prior to gameday or in-person on gameday for $20.
Student tailgating also returns to Tamiami Promenade in 2023. The beautiful backdrop of Tamiami Hall makes a great spot for students to enjoy pregame activities before heading into the stadium. It’s also the location that the FIU Football team will make their way in for Panther Walk, two hours and 15 minutes prior to each game. Visit FIU Operations and Safety for more tailgating information.
Tailgating will be available six hours prior to kickoff on the four Saturday home games of the 2023 season and at 3 p.m. on the two Wednesday night games this fall.
Recommended Tailgating Areas:
- South VIP Lot (Parking Stadium Club and Suite ticket holders. Also parking with disabled permit)
- Tamiami Park (Parking and Tailgating for Panther Club Members at $150 level or above. Also available for purchase in advance or in-person on game day for $20 per game)
- Lot 5 (Free Parking, Tailgating, and RV access)
- Lot 4 (Free Parking and Tailgating)
- Grass Area in front of Blue and Gold Garages (Free Tent Tailgating and Preferred Location for Hassle-Free Tailgate Setup. Visit FIU Operations and Safety for more information.)
- Grass Area east of Tamiami Hall and south of Frost Art Museum (Free Tent Tailgating and Preferred Location for Hassle-Free Tailgate Setup. Visit FIU Operations and Safety for more information.)
- Tamiami Hall Promenade (Free Tent Tailgating for Students)
- Parking Garage 2 (Free Covered Parking)